Saturday, December 25, 2010

Of Christmas, Companions, and COFFEE

This post was brought to you by the letter C.

C is for Christmas
C is for Companions
and C is DEFINITELY for COFFEE!

I haven't expressed my love for coffee onto this blog. Well, blog or not, Santa knows of my one true love. And look what he put under the tree for Megan this year!


Ah, yes! The Keurig Elite B40! It makes one cup of coffee in these cute little pods and they're all different flavors and you can get tea and hot chocolate and cider (bleh...it's just warm apple juice, people) !

I also received something very inspiring to me, a bracelet for Esther Earl, a fellow Nerdfighter who lost her battle with cancer back in August.


The bracelet reads "This star won't go out". Buying one of these epic green bracelets goes to help children with cancer, just like Esther. The bracelets are currently sold out at DFTBA.com but you can go here to read Esther's story. And if you would like to be updated on This Star Won't Go Out don't forget to "like" them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter :)

Also, if you are wondering what a Nerdfighter is, you should go here and here ;)

And as my family has done for a couple years now, we went to eat Chinese for lunch!

And then I got to go see a pretty cool movie with a really cool guy :)


Who then proceeded to try and eat my face x3

He's a good kid, I promise. He even got me a pretty turquoise cross necklace and a black bunny rabbit we named "Peter".

OH! I also got SOCKS



From the bestie, Emmie :)

Oh, and to end the blog, my little sister got what she always wanted.

A Nintendo DSi... nerd. :P

Peace out, homies!

<3 - Meggy


No comments:

Post a Comment