Friday, December 24, 2010

NEW AND IMPROVED PEARL

Out with the old;
In with the new.
Or something like that...

You know what they say;
If at first you don't succeed,
blog, blog again.
Or until someone starts to listen.

So, were trying this again. I learned a lot at this blogging seminar they had at my college media convention this fall. And now...
Megan Hammond, student. A girl barely sane. Gentlemen, I can rebuild her blog. I have the technology. I have the capability to build the world's next random blog! Megan Hammond will write that blog! Better than it was before. Better, funnier, updated... (whoever guesses what show I stole that from, gets a cookie)

Anywaaays, I told a bunch of my friends that I was going to follow in my father's footsteps and take one photo every day for a year. Furthermore, I intend to blog about it! EVERY DAY.

Hopefully... I don't lose track. :/

If you would like to be notified when I put up a new photo and post, add me on Facebook at Megan Elizabeth Hammond or follow me on Twitter @Mehfly :D

So... there you have it.

Oh... and a picture for you.



<3 MEGGY

No comments:

Post a Comment