Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

On Wednesday, I got to go see my good brother Adam from our fantastic week at camp this past summer! :D

If you can't tell, I'm the one in the duct tape. Adam is the awesome dude in back with the red hair. We jammed out for most of the day and then I got to go see my friend Katherine (from the same group of kids, actually)

OH YEAH. Best end of the year ever; I won her a Chatot Pokemon out of a claw machine. NO ONE EVER WINS ANYTHING OUT OF A CLAW MACHINE. BWAHAHA.
I am the claw master.

And tonight, the first picture of the day is here! Not anything too spectacular. I went out and hung out with a couple of my good girlfriends. :/ Turns out all black eye makeup isn't the best idea sometimes. Smeary smeary.



Then after cleaning all that black off my eyes, I noticed my epic shelf in my room. Sadly, it's probably the most organized thing in my whole room.

Epiiiiiiic.

First photo of the day for the whole year! I hope I'm up to the task! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment