Monday, January 3, 2011

Domo Ham

Good evening, blog. How about some best friend for you guys?


Haha... good times.

Sunday, my mommy made ham for lunch and we had corn, sweet potatoes, and edamame. My little sister Gracie is incredibly picky. At least three out of four of those foods, she would definitely not choose to eat on a regular basis. But for January 2, 2011, this was my picture of the day; Gracie's very balanced lunch.


On a Pennsylvania plate. As she ate, she was naming off all the cities on the plate! xD

I was kind of cleaning my room today, but then I got bored and took my picture of the day
January 3, 2011

I'm stuck sitting here preparing for school. It starts Monday and I have a meeting for the college newspaper on Thursday. Excitement! :D The break has been EPIC but I really needed some time off. It was one heck of a semester that's for sure. I'm hoping to do a lot better this next semester. C'moooon all A's! :D

Oh, by the way... tomorrow's picture? It has to do with...

Hair.

1 comment: