Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fun in the Burgh

So, in my last post, I briefly described my experience for my second trip in my entire life to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
I will now recount my journey.
Pittsburgh is BEAUTIFUL by the way.
I took this from the Dusquene Incline last year.

The first day of my trip this year though, I just kind of hung out at their house, trying to recover from the lack of sleep.

But the second day we went shopping at the mall and had lots of fun!
Sorry, Jeb. Skully has stolen my heart.

I got a bunch of cute stuff and Deva and I had a picnic outside the mall where people driving by would stare at us...
I was very tired by the end of this day...
And of course, someone had to take a picture.

On Saturday, we went to the museum because a) I wanted to go back (I never seem to get enough culture in Illinois. We're just too...farmy) and b) Deva wanted to meet an old friend, Enoch, from her homeschooling program before he went to college in New York. I was able meet Enoch, his little sister Faith, and his mother. Deva's mother commented that it was interesting that I was able to meet them, since I was from the midwest, and they lived in the middle east.
LAWL
Paul, Deva's neighbor, and her little brothers were also in the mix.
Back: Paul, Faith, Me, Enoch Front: Deva, Adam, Daniel, DavidAs you can see, Faith, Deva, and I got pretty close during our trip to the museum :D

But on Sunday, as I showed in the previous post I was the day I learned to make traditional Ukranian Cuisine.
...
Two of three dishes had cabbage in it.
...
It's amazing.

But on Monday I had to head home and...
well that's when all hell took over.

Speaking of which, my luggage still sits in an Indianapolis airport instead of in my room.

...

*sad face*

It's that time again folks. That time where I say good day, and good night.
May the force be with you and eat your peas,
-Meggy


No comments:

Post a Comment