Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Finally Going to Use This Thing




Hi!



My name is Meggy and this is my blog. I know it's a little cramped, but make yourself at home, if you can.

So down to business...

I've been meaning to make a blog for a while, so here I am. While this will be my home base for me to talk about things including, but not limited to; boys, friends, kittens, and paint drying, I do have another blog here on Blogspot that I will try and post to as much as possible.

There will also be video blogs, if you can believe that (or as I like to call them, vlogs! =3).

I'll have a more interesting post up as soon as I can! As you will soon find out, my life is full of interestingness! (Er... at least... I think so.)

Much Love for the Blogskillets!

-Meggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment